POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Supporting POVRay : Re: Supporting POVRay Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supporting POVRay
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 1 Mar 2002 04:22:04
Message: <qthu7u0kionp4bdrnm687q71rlmogu627h@4ax.com>

> ... filled in the form, submitted it and then it crashed
> with some obscure scripting error.
Do you recall the error at all? We've had no problems with the scripts
(at least noone has told us about it :-)

> Actually I don't know if any money is billed from my credit card or if I
> ever get a CD.....
At this point neither of those are going to happen, since no order was
received here. You will get a confirmation email if everything works
correctly.

> And: are the keyrings still available?
They are currently sold out, but new ones will be available in about
two weeks.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom